Latest News & Events
Safe Passage: Navigating Your Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to TakebackSeptember 12, 2019
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-NeutralSeptember 12, 2019
All News & Events
- Safe Passage: Navigating Your Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback September 12, 2019Continue Reading
If you are not taking your prescription medications as directed (or at all), you’re far from alone: Compliance is estimated at just 50% among U.S. patients. Unfortunately, adherence is a direct impact on quality ...
- The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-Neutral September 12, 2019Continue Reading
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is ...
- Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? September 12, 2019Continue Reading
Like trying to define why some people are ...
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory ...
- Dr. Bayard Chang: Sacramento Magazine’s Top Doctor 2018! January 9, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Chang was featured in Sacramento Magazine’s Top Doctors list for 2018! Dr. Chang has received this award from Sacramento Magazine for three consecutive years. Congratulations Dr. Chang!
To view ...
- Enjoy Our Summer 2018 Issue of Health News for the Well-Read Patient July 12, 2018Continue Reading
- Enjoy Our Latest Health News for the Well-Read Patient April 20, 2018
- Dr. Chang Included in Sacramento Magazine’s Top Doctors List! February 20, 2017