- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019Medical Marijuana MythsContinue Reading
- Adult ADD April 2, 2019Adult ADDContinue Reading
- The Age of Anxiety January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Higher Anxiety? Our ‘age of anxiety’ began four centuries ago
It can come on suddenly and intensely, causing shaking, confusion and difficulty breathing for no apparent reason…trigger an irrational avoidance of elevators or public transportation…or ...
- Going with the Grain January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Going with the Grain
They may be the culinary trendsetters of the 21st century, but the ancient wonders of the grain world have remain unchanged for the last several hundred years. From chia to kamut, ...
- Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Handle with Care: Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions
We’ve all seen it played out hundreds of times, as a drug, food or habit is trumpeted as the way to lower the risk ...
- Sugar for Healthy Eaters? January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Sweet Surrender: Is Sugar Off the Table for Healthy Eaters?
As we become more aware of what comprises healthy eating, sugar is increasingly viewed with a wary eye. Experts agree it’s not necessary to completely eliminate sugar, ...
- Hepatitis C Testing January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Hepatitis C Testing Recommended for All Baby Boomers
It’s called ‘the forgotten virus,’ but after a sustained advertising campaign and years of strong recommendations for testing by the Centers for Disease Control it’s almost certain that the ...
- Dr. Bayard Chang: Sacramento Magazine’s Top Doctor 2018! January 9, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Chang was featured in Sacramento Magazine’s Top Doctors list for 2018! Dr. Chang has received this award from Sacramento Magazine for three consecutive years. Congratulations Dr. Chang!
To view Dr. ...
- Decoding Different Diets September 25, 2018Continue Reading
What Kind of Eater are You?
In the quest for a healthier lifestyle, even inveterate beef eaters may be considering a more vegetable-centric diet. If you’re on a journey to vegetarianism or simply curious about ...
- Pain Management: The New Approach September 25, 2018Continue Reading
Fewer Pills, Lower Doses, More Vigilance: The New Approach to Pain Management
It’s hard to imagine a medical crisis more widely discussed, dissected and debated in the last two years than opioid abuse. As a ...